Job Number: 284878
Description: A Structural Designer job in Raleigh, NC is currently available through Belcan. In this job you will be responsible for providing high level design work to industrial clients. To be considered for this job, you will have an Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited university with at least 5 years of experience designing for heavy industrial facilities. Experience with Revit is critical and this is a direct hire position.
Structural Designer Job Duties:
• Optimize designs to meet the needs of the project and clearly defend and explain approaches to a design team.
• Collect field data and conduct inspections.
• Perform analyses using hand calculations and/or computer aided structural analysis packages.
• Prepare finite element models, interpret FEA results, and incorporate results into technical documents.
• Prepare front-end-loading (FEL) studies and material takeoffs for construction cost estimates.
Structural Designer Qualifications:
• Associates degree or Bachelor's degree in Civil or Structural Engineering from an accredited university with at least 11 years of experience designing for heavy industrial facilities.
• Professional Engineer license is a plus.
• Extensive knowledge in technical theory and engineering principles and how to apply them and convey that information to junior staff.
• Extensive knowledge with codes and standards for structural engineering as well as familiarity with API, IEEE, and ASME codes.
• Working knowledge with STAAD, AutoCAD, and Revit.
• Experience with fast-track EPC project delivery.
If you are interested in this Structural Designer job in Raleigh, NC, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world’s most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at ****Location: Raleigh , NC
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart