Apple & Associates, Inc.
90,000 - $110,000
Stormwater Project Manager
The Stormwater Project Manager will support the water resources and stormwater quality efforts in New England. The individual will serve in a project management role for large stormwater and water resource projects, maintain strong client relations, and secure new business, with a goal of growing our stormwater quality practice in New England. This individual will capitalize on our substantial existing on-call contracts with several major New England clients to identify/target opportunities and build internal and external teams that can effectively compete, win, and perform work.
Major duties/responsibilities of the position include:
• Supervise, plan, design, prioritize and provide project management expertise for stormwater quality projects
• Manage the preparation feasibility studies, plans, specifications, technical documents and contracts
The Stormwater Project Manager will play a key role in planning and design projects as a project manager in the New England area. The individual will lead project development, responsible for financial management of projects, ensuring key deadlines are met, and that project staff work together collaboratively and effectively.
• A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related engineering/science discipline
• 5-10 years of progressive experience leading stormwater/water resources planning, design, and analysis of stormwater/water resources projects for municipalities and public entities in New England
• Registered PE in one of the New England States or ability to obtain professional engineering license
• Strong project management skills including the ability to manage tasks for technically complex projects
• Strong work ethic and problem solving skills
• Ability to read and interpret regulatory language including guidance documents and fact sheets to assist with evaluating and demonstrating compliance with stormwater policy for municipal or federal agencies
• Knowledge of safe work practices and the ability to train employees on corporate safety guidelines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
At Apple & Associates, we understand that relationships are what make us stand apart. Whether you are a client or a candidate, you are an extension of the Apple & Associates’ family. Many of our recruiters have been with the company since its earliest days. They take great pride in the relationships they build; always emphasizing high standards, ethics and quality service. Our President, Debi Apple started her recruiting career in Aiken, South Carolina. She quickly became a top producer and leading authority in recruiting for the medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer product industries. Her passion and drive led her to open Apple & Associates in 1993. Under her leadership, Apple & Associates has grown to be one of the leading recruiting firms in these industries. Our company is proud to represent two of the largest medical device and pharmaceutical companies in the U.S., Covidien (formerly known as Tyco Healthcare) and our first and longtime client, Becton Dickinson. Now headquartered in Chapin, South Carolina, Apple & Associates has offices from coast to coast, offering regional recruiting expertise throughout the U.S. and Latin America. Our searches and permanent placements represent all levels, from CEO to staff level positions.