Nordico Search LLC
As part of the BUILDINGTECHNOLOGY group, I help provide BUILDING enclosure consulting services to BUILDING owners, architects, and contractors. I also assist in investigations of BUILDING enclosure failures and the development of project-specific repair strategies. My tasks at SGH include: - Carrying out field investigations and analyses, - Providing peer reviews on project drawings and specifications, - Executing construction administration tasks (e.g., review of submittals, field visits), - Performing BUILDING enclosure condition assessments, - Writing technical reports summarizing observations, recommendations and analyses
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY ENGINEER, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
An award winning national engineering firm is seeking a Building Technology Engineer to join their team in San Francisco. This firm provides design, investigation, rehabilitation services for structures, building enclosures, and materials projects in the region. Their broad experience encompasses building, energy, civil/infrastructure, and science/defense projects in North America and several other countries throughout the world. The Building Technology Engineer will assist with new design, evaluation, investigation, and design of repairs for existing buildings. This is an excellent chance to join a successful, growing firm with career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
* Bachelor of Architectural Engineering or Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering.
* 0 to 5 years of experience, EIT preferred.
* Demonstrated interest in building construction and solving engineering problems.
* Commitment to lifelong learning and enthusiasm for the work.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Good verbal and writing skills.
* Experience in any of the following areas is a plus: building construction or an allied field, industrial rope access (rock climbing), mechanical repair, AutoCAD, Revit.
* Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolds, and work at great heights.
Ability to travel to remote job sites not accessible by public transportation, and if applicable, an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Nordico Search LLC