Leidos is actively interviewing for an upcoming opportunity for a Test Bed Construction to join our team at Kirtland AFB, NM.
Monitor test bed / test article / test tunnel / test support facilities construction activities and submit reports on matters related to schedule updates, percent of work in progress, potential issues and resolutions, and performance of the contract. Gather all pertinent information while monitoring a construction project. Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports and make recommendations to address any issues concerning schedule and engineering.
Monitoring test bed/test article/test tunnel construction
Reporting on test bed/test article/test tunnel construction
Coordinating with government customers on a routine basis to review future tests and completed test and program results
Recommending changes to test schedules and engineering
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Construction Engineering or a related discipline or 10 years of experience in construction
• Knowledge of government test procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of tools
• Ability to work as an individual and in a team environment
• Secret clearance with eligibility for Top Secret/ Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance
• Knowledge of Countering WMD threats
• Knowledge of Hard Target Defeat
• Experience in modeling and simulation of Countering WMD/CBRN threats
• Top Secret clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.leidos.com
We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, health, and infrastructure. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.