A full service architectural & engineering consulting firm is seeking a Regional Manager for planning, organizing, developing, and managing the office and serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and /or programs. This location will be based off where the selected candidate's strengths are in regards to contacts in the industry, preferably in Northern Ohio.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
• Current Ohio Professional Engineer (P.E.) License is required.
• 10 years of related work experience.
• Adobe Suite (working knowledge)
• This leader will be influential in all forms of communications with internal and external business.
• Must have ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• Lead business development activities and with management team on business development initiatives.
• Candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
• Lead and manage project managers and technical staff on a daily basis.
• Attract, develop and retain key talent, set expectations and manage performance.
• Coordination of project priorities, staffing schedules, and staff assignments.
• Existing, strong client relationships in the Northern Ohio area is strongly preferred.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: 10 or more
Education Required: Bachelors
Overnight Travel: None
Vacation Time: Negotiable / Other
Paid Holidays, Vacations, and Sick Leave