We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer in our Lakeland office with strong design and project management experience to serve as a civil design engineer on transportation, site development and storm water projects. This is a career growth opportunity for an engineer who is looking to advance their level of responsibility. The successful candidate shall have the following responsibilities:
* Provide project management oversight and engineering design on civil engineering projects
* Manage and assist with work on all phases of various civil engineering projects including design development, preparation of presentation drawings and specifications, design review, coordination and correlation of construction drawings
* Provide project team coordination for incorporating design intent in to the construction documentation, specifications, and during construction administration
* Meet with clients, regulators, and agencies to develop strong professional relationships
* Maintain project document files, including meeting notes, financial information, client correspondence and project schedule
* Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents through Quality Assurance reviews at different phases of project
* Proven leadership abilities and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
* Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects
* The individual will participate in marketing and business development activities, including development of project proposals and providing technical expertise
The successful candidate shall possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in civil engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
* Registered Engineer; strongly prefer licensure in the state of Tennessee
* Have the ability to obtain professional engineering registration in several states
* Minimum of seven (7 ) plus years experience as an civil engineer
* Ability to demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to interact professionally and comfortably and build and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships
* Demonstrated experience with client interaction and ability to lead a team.
* Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microstation ;Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Knowledge of civil engineer principles, practices and techniques.
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
Personal Time Off
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?