Charlotte, NC, United States
Civil Engineering, Engineering, Manager, Project Management, Cad
Sr. Transportation Engineer
Required Years of Experience
Job Description :
The Transportation Engineer will function as a Project Manager/Task Leader and will be responsible for leading and performing project development duties, NEPA analysis, community studies, and other transportation planning tasks for small and large scale transportation related projects. Interaction with staff and clients with a variety of backgrounds and specialization will be a significant aspect to this position. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and strong project financial and client interface skills are essential.
Required Qualifications :
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, or other relevant Transportation Planning discipline from an accredited university, preferably with an emphasis in transportation engineering
• Minimum of 6 years of transportation planning experience is required
• PE license is required or ability to obtain
• Experience with ArcGIS is desirable
• Experience in NEPA is preferred
• Experience with AutoCAD and/or MicroStation is preferred
• Experience on NCDOT/SCDOT projects is desirable
#LI-ENG- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
SIGN UP for new Job Alerts!!