Moreno Valley, CA, United States
Jan 27, 2023
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Junior Construction Manager (Small Capital Projects)
This position is responsible for managing small and/or less complex construction / maintenance projects
• Management of small cap structural, mechanical, electrical, architectural and civil construction / facility projects
• Manage HSE requirements for construction / maintenance projects in operating facilities
• Planning and scheduling contractor work in an operating facility
• Develop construction / facility maintenance scopes of work
• Manage quality requirements for construction/facility maintenance projects
• Manage construction / facility maintenance costs and budgets
• Obtain work approvals and permits as required
• Work in a distribution center facility
• Responsible for Contractor and Client Invoicing
• Work with local Engineering firms when necessary
• Obtain estimates / bids
• Manage construction turn over with drawing, as builds, submittals, etc. Update Master drawings as needed
• Maintains a safe work environment by administering a proactive environmental, health and safety program oriented towards maintenance activities and zero accidents.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 136877BR
City: Moreno Valley
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Sign Up Now - CivilEngineeringCrossing.com