ManTech International Corporation.
Clearance Level Needed:
Engineering & Support Services
ManTech is seeking talented engineers with skills and background related to project engineering and project management of launch vehicle and/or satellite systems in the areas of aerospace structures, subsystems, and components. Knowledge of metallic and composite structures.
General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide systems and technical engineering support to the Air Force space launch program.
• Participate in system, sub-system and component design reviews (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR, SVR), test and manufacturing readiness reviews; develop and present reports summarizing assessments and results. Collect and track to closure all actions resulting from reviews; Requests for Information and Review Item Discrepancies. Coordinate approval of reports and generate system-level risks from these design reviews.
• Participate in technical Working Group and Technical Interchange Meetings. Coordinate with team members to establish meeting agendas and publish meeting minutes.
• Assess and evaluate item test plans against applicable standards.
• Evaluate and track system, sub-system, and component issues, risks, and configuration changes.
• Coordinate, plan, and support in Chief Engineering Review Boards (ChERB) or other technical reviews as required.
• Applying knowledge of item design, qualification test results, and manufacturing, to evaluate the suitability and risk of the resulting item.
• Work with manufacturing and quality engineers to assess and evaluate manufacturing plans against applicable standards.
� Consolidate and coordinate reports, data products, and notes from multiple team members into a single formal report on a routine basis.
• Assist AF customer create briefing packages suitable for senior management.
• Review the New Entrant process changes to determine impact to process stability
• Interface with multiple team and government organizations - coordinate multi-agency reports and studies to apply to current Air Force efforts.
• Strong work ethic, self-starter. Able to work independently.
• Strong team player
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Knowledge of metallic and composite structures
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Knowledge and experience with government and commercial industry standards applicable to launch vehicles.
• Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15)
• Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Word, PowerPoint and Project tools.
• Excellent presentation skills
Other Skills Preferred:
A strong background in Systems Engineering concepts, and launch or satellite systems is highly desired.
Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience or Master's degree (in an engineering discipline) and seven to nine years of experience.
ManTech International Corporation.
Website : http://www.mantech.com/
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.