Construction Project Manager
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Seeking a highly experienced Construction Project Manager with experience for managing high level projects throughout the Northeast.
· Project Management experience: Conceptual planning, budgeting, design development, land procurement, permit expediting, value engineering.
· Manage and coordinate meetings with Clients & Professional Service Providers
· Manage and coordinate Internal Client departmental heads and Legal Consultants.
· Meet with subcontractors and service providers to determine requirements and ensure implementation. Track associated costs and rebates.
· Review design documents for conformance and accuracy.
· Lead Project Cost Containment Economies of Scale Incentive.
· Develop and issue RFI & RFP protocol, award bids, negotiate contracts and manage contract delivery programs.
· Conduct site visits and issue reports to upper management and clients.
· Manage meetings, take and issue meeting minutes and project journals.
· Manage CO’s, shop drawings review, punch list and project close-out.
· 5-10 years minimum experience in Construction Project Management
· 3 professional references must be provided
· College degree is preferred
· Strong organizational skills necessary
· Must be able to multi-task projects and prioritize effectively
· Computer experience: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Microsoft Project
· Public speaking a plus
· Travel is mandatory
· Must have a valid driver license, own transportation and insurance
· Geographic flexibility a must
· Must be able to adapt to different corporate environments and cultures
· Corporate experience is mandatory
· Immediate Hire
CONTACT: Please e-mail your resume, cover letter along with salary requirements to the address listed. No phone calls or agencies.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a comprehensive Project Management firm located in North Brunswick, NJ seeking a Construction Project Management Admin. Assistant experienced with advanced administrative skill sets to assist the Project Management team.
This is a busy, fast paced position that requires multi-tasking and quickly changing priorities, as well as a challenging opportunity to support the Executive Management team.
Candidate must have experience with Fortune 500 Clients.
Job responsibilities include a variety of advanced administrative skills, creativity, highly polished communication and organizational skills. Other responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
Assisting clients’ needs and operations.
Coordinating all required contractors and/or trades on responsibilities
Assisting in the preparation of the scope of work and request proposals for decommission services with client contract vendors.
Leveling bids and preparing recommendations for award to Project Manager for issuance of a PO.
Provide schedules, updates, invoice review, and executive summaries documenting progress.
Review, submit and coordinate Change Orders for the work, if necessary.
Attend site meetings and conference calls, as required for completion of the project.
Monitor and track costs for client vendors.
Assisting in the presentation of detailed budgets for all move related costs.
Assist in the receipt of COI’s from contractors
Attend client project internal and external meetings.
Assisting in preparation of move instructions for client.
Assisting in creating and completing furniture punch list.
Monitor and track project expenditures and budget control.
Coordination of meeting, conference calls and events, etc for project managers
Organizing, inputting and formatting project minute notes according to established EPS standards
Responsible for daily report format to ensure that EPS standards are utilized
Responsible for the weekly distribution of daily reports to clients
Assisting project managers with daily job reports, status reports an all SOP protocol
Keeping project managers accountable to their established project deadlines (status reports, minute notes, budgets, etc.)
Assist on coordination and the delivery of all RFP, RFQ and RFI (coordinating with any elements needed from project managers)
Review, update and keep accurate Project Management SOP binder and informing all project managers of updates
Establish relationships with contractors, sub-contractors, vendors (pricing, cost comparisons, bid leveling meeting, walk-through, etc.)
Contact person for project managers and clients
Assist in proofing all outgoing material to ensure for accurate information.
Act as a liaison between project managers and senior staff
Set up Client Project Meetings (and follow up to ensure all attendees)
Attend periodic Project Management Presentations
Various company errands and project errands as directed by Manager of Corporate Services
Back up to answer and screen all incoming calls
Work directly with Manager of Corporate Services and Senior Managing Director on all aspects of PM.
Ability to successfully interact with other areas of the organization and demonstrate a strong team orientation.
Ability to maintain and adhere to project schedules.
Proven track record with 2 to 5 years experience in administrative duties.
Possession of strong time management and communication skills.
Ability to work independently.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Positive attitude and a strong work ethic is a must.
Develop relationships with clients and vendors
The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Experience in QuickBase is a plus.
The highest level of personal integrity and dependability
Speed and accuracy to work in a busy office environment
A strong attention to detail
The ability and willingness to perform concurrent multiple tasks, many times outside the general scope of the position
Excellent written, communication and phone skills are required.
Willing to travel.
Must have own car.
Please email your resume, cover letter AND salary requirements.