For more than 100 years, we've been a leader in global infrastructure solutions with a focus on planning, design, technology, and construction management services for a diverse array of markets and disciplines. Across more than 60 offices, 2,000 highly qualified professionals are united in an unyielding commitment to deliver excellence to every client and every project, every day.
Excellence Delivered As Promised. It's more than a slogan. It's our standard. It's the expectation we place upon ourselves as individuals and as a company. It represents our commitment to our valued clients, industry partners, and employees. It's our earnest pledge to do what we say. It's the core of who we are as a firm and the foundation upon which all of our relationships and projects are built.
What You Will Do
Gannett Fleming is looking for an Construction Manager in Western Pa,( Meadville, PA, Pittsburgh, PA)
* Inspects various facets of work on the construction site to ensure compliance with all applicable codes, standards, and regulations. Documents nonconformance and participates in discussions to determine appropriate resolution.
* Reads and interprets blueprints and construction specifications.
* Conducts tests to determine if work has been done in accordance with contract specifications.
* Documents nonconformance and participates in discussions to determine appropriate resolution.
* Develops job safety practices and drafts safety reports.
* Drafts quality control reports and procedures.
* 5 years experience in water and wastewater inspection
* Experience in cured in place pipe lining is a plus
* ACI Concrete preferred
* NICET preferred
* Occasional travel may be necessary
Life at Gannett Fleming
At Gannett Fleming, we believe in improving the lives of the people we serve. We believe in innovation and social responsibility. We believe in the diversity of our team and the creative solutions they provide. We believe in embracing change and emerging technologies while maintaining an unmatched standard of quality. We believe in creating an environment where employees can thrive at home and at work. We believe in engaging our employees, building lasting relationships with our clients, and, in turn, making a difference in the world.
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including veterans and disability status. Gannett Fleming Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided for this position. Local residents will be given preference.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE: Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.
Location: Pittsburgh, PAWorking Hours: 8 AM – 5 PMEmployment Status: Full-TimeInternal Requisition ID: 2017-4244