The Corradino Group, Inc.
* Experience in a wide variety of municipal water, wastewater, reclaimed water, and stormwater projects involving pipelines, collection systems, pumping stations, wells, and treatment facilities.
* Perform conceptual and detailed design calculations and analyses.
* Prepare detailed engineering reports and supporting documents.
* Develop construction drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
* Provide construction support services (i.e, bid evaluations, plan clarifications, shop drawing reviews, prepare operations and maintenance manuals, review monthly progress reports, and change order request evaluations).
* Good analytical skills to interpret data and modeling results.
* Data management and processing using ESRI Arc GIS, SQL and Microsoft Access databases, as well as Microsoft Excel.
* Support of development, calibration, and application of hydrologic and hydraulic computer models for a variety of water, wastewater and water resource projects.
* Development of design drawings in AutoCAD, Civil 3D or Micro Station.
* Proficiency in civil design application ICPR.
* Water and Sewer Permitting through Miami-Dade WASD, Miami-Dade DERM, Broward County, County Health Department, Fire Department.
* Strong technical experience and communication skills, both written and oral, as well as resourceful.
* State of Florida Professional Engineering (PE) license desired.
* Possession or ability to obtain a Florida EIT required.
* Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
* 5 years of related consulting experience.
* BS or MS in Civil or Environmental Engineering
Our current benefit package includes: HMO/PPO medical insurance premium, option of two dental plans, vision benefits, company provided life insurance (one times annual salary, with employee/dependent supplemental coverage available), short- and long-term disability insurance provided, 401(k) savings plan with a Corradino match, flexible spending accounts,
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
The Corradino Group, Inc.
Website : http://www.corradino.com
Since its inception in 1971, The Corradino Group (Corradino) has become a national leader in the fields of engineering, including aviation, transit, infrastructure design and program management. Corradino performs comprehensive planning in each area of its practices, and provides clients with the tools to translate ideas into realities by tailoring solutions based on the clients' needs. As the industry in which we work changes and evolves, so does our organization. We have grown over the years, branching into new markets and locations. Currently, there are eight areas throughout the Midwest and Florida in which we conduct our practices.