Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Charlotte, NC, United States
Manager, Project Management, Civil Engineering, Construction
The Sr Project Manager will facilitate and coordinate the planning, programming, design and construction of projects for our client’s critical environments building portfolio. Project planning responsibilities include scope and cost validation and project authorization. Contract and manage the performance of A/E firms, consultants, contractors and vendors. Negotiate with external vendors. Resolve conflicts between participants in projects. Manage construction delivery systems integrating project scope, schedule and budget from planning through occupancy. Manage project risk proactively and communicate to all parties involved. Take steps to ensure client satisfaction and proactively manage all client relationships in the region. Partner with and develop relationships with all Facility and Engineering teams. Must have prior experience with critical facilities and large MEP projects.
• Assemble and manage a team of internal and external professionals for successful project execution, while assuring adherence to established administrative processes and procedures
• Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project
• Lead business partner and construction meetings on all projects. Serve as liaison between the client and all other project resources
• Champion and lead development and implementation of innovations, best practices, and standard operating procedures to elevate team, account, and firm performance
• Proactively identifies, reports, and solutions project risks
• Develop and maintain relationships with client and key vendor partners
• Drive strategic program improvement initiatives that align to client goals and objectives
• Provide project management oversight for 5-phase process on assigned critical environment projects
• Report and forecast project budgets and schedules utilizing accounts forms and tools
• Champion use of project management processes within the firm and on the account
• Lead forecasting and development of the capital plan
• Coordinate and track all vendor RFP’s in accordance with account and client standards
• Competitively bid vendor services for each project as required or necessary
• Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation
• Responsible for timely review and processing of all invoices
• Consistently meets budget and schedule performance goals
• Read and understand documents defining projects including leases and abstracts in order to comply with the lease to secure Landlord approvals prior to work and determine responsibility for funding project
• Provide project updates to manager and update in project management system of record
• Excel in all phases of Corporate Real Estate Project Management activities; maintain end-to-end project accountability
• Meet with client prior to each project to define project requirement, identify success factors, develop measurement tools and communicate measurable added value to client
• Adhere to clients critical environments change control process
• Ensure contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements
• Seamlessly collaborate with Facilities Management and Engineering Services on projects
• Contribute to a safe work environment
• Manage project finances for capital projects within targeted percentage of budget
• Identify cost savings on all projects. Meet firms goals for cost avoidance / savings
• Submit timely cost and schedule change requests
• Track monthly project management fees as applicable
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement
or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Website : http://www.jll.com/
JLL is a financial and professional services firm specializing in commercial real estate services and investment management. We create value for companies and institutions that invest in and use real estate. Our 48,000 people work across 1,000 locations in 70 countries to serve the global, regional and local needs of corporates, investors and developers. Our integrated services offering is grounded in expertise in all property types, a deep understanding of real estate markets and capital markets, and is coordinated and consistent across geographies.