Morisey-Dart Group LLC
Virginia Beach, VA area
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil for Roads and Bridges—they are in need of a
for Virginia. The is a full-time, permanent position. Must have experience with Road and Bridge projects and has managed projects close to $300 million in value.
This position offers a great salary and benefits package.
This position coordinates the management of the part of the project assigned – heavy civil road building, both in its technical, economic and administrative aspects, under the guidelines provided by the Project Director or the Section Manager in order to grant adequate execution of the works.
* Analyzes project and optimizes all execution related issues.
* Assists project manager with conducting property inspections, completing environmental and engineer reports, attaining all necessary permits and establishing building budgets in accordance with the lender's loan documents.
* Coordinates Works of all staff assigned to the project.
* Improves project profitability by reducing costs and by achieving maximum profit over estimated forecasts.
* Maintains contact with management and client representative, adapting the project execution as per its requirements, liaising with Technical department.
* Verifies implementation of the company quality system in the project, defining the most adequate control actions.
* Supervises implementation of Health & Safety and Risk Prevention standards of the company.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete and abstract variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Proficient in using the Internet to research information, as well as MS Outlook; MS Excel MS Project and MS Word
* Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, memos, blue prints and floor plans. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
* Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record, auto insurance.
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or ten (10) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Have 5 years of construction project management supervision; including project feasibilities, estimating, and operational trouble shooting.
* Have 10 years of construction experience, preferably in road and bridge building.
If interested or for more information, please call Don Triolo at 239-217-6330, OR send your resume to email@example.com
Morisey-Dart Group LLC, an executive recruiting firm, partners with its clients to become change masters. Change masters are the leaders who motivate and drive the successful direction of their companies. They know that success starts and is sustained by excellence in staffing. Enlightened leaders create workplaces where people are the focus of the corporate culture and the customer is the focus of the people.